- Last Tournament Champ

You are here:    Home » Discussion Forums
Search:  

Forum Areas > General Forums > Movie & Television Talk > Summer Movies

Post Reply   Page 1 of 2

# 1  
2010-07-14 10:15:53

Summer movies...

Usually, the summer is packed with great movie hits. I'm kind of disappointed by what is out right now. Confused Have you seen anything worth recommending lately? Question

# 2  
2010-07-14 11:05:03

hm nothing too good so far... the last good movie i watched was Green Zone...

# 3  
2010-07-16 11:35:44

RE:

Quote:
Originally Posted by triumph
hm nothing too good so far... the last good movie i watched was Green Zone...

I can't tell you the last time that I went to a movie. My wife took my two girls to see Toy Story 3 and she spent like over $100.00 there. What's up with that? What a crime when you have to go to a movie theatre and spend close to a yard (100). This is a travesty. Supposedly, the 3D movies cost extra and lately it seems as if everything is in 3D. They got some racket !!!! You won't catch me going anytime soon.

# 4  
2010-07-16 11:52:32

RE: RE:

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanitation
I can't tell you the last time that I went to a movie. My wife took my two girls to see Toy Story 3 and she spent like over $100.00 there. What's up with that? What a crime when you have to go to a movie theatre and spend close to a yard (100). This is a travesty. Supposedly, the 3D movies cost extra and lately it seems as if everything is in 3D. They got some racket !!!! You won't catch me going anytime soon.

I've been to the movies pretty regular over the past few years. The secret is to hit the matinee's and eat before you go! They charge like $5 for a drink! We did the 3-D thing for the movie Up and said it wasn't worth the extra $$ so we don't do 3-D movies any more. The movie Law Abiding Citizen was awesome in the Theater!!!

# 5  
2010-07-16 14:22:21

RE: RE: RE:

Quote:
Originally Posted by liv4dreams
I've been to the movies pretty regular over the past few years. The secret is to hit the matinee's and eat before you go! They charge like $5 for a drink! We did the 3-D thing for the movie Up and said it wasn't worth the extra $$ so we don't do 3-D movies any more. The movie Law Abiding Citizen was awesome in the Theater!!!

I don't think any of you would be interested in this movie, unless you have kids, it's called Standing Ovation, it just came out today. Actually Sanitation your daughters might like it! Maybe.......

# 6  
2010-07-18 21:28:18

RE: Summer movies...

Quote:
Usually, the summer is packed with great movie hits. I'm kind of disappointed by what is out right now. Confused Have you seen anything worth recommending lately? Question

Just saw Bounty Hunter on pay-per-view last night and it was pretty good!!! ROFL

# 7  
2010-07-29 16:13:59

RE: RE: Summer movies...

Quote:
Just saw Bounty Hunter on pay-per-view last night and it was pretty good!!! ROFL

I have a great idea and I am doing it. I am going to the CVS and buying Snow Caps, Raisinets,Goobers and whatever else that you would normally buy at the movie theatre. I am making my popcorn at home and bringing all of this stuff into the theatre. Gotta save 50 bucks when all is said and done. I will not be ripped off again. "Bounty Hunter"? Who's in that?

# 8  
2010-07-30 10:07:21

RE: RE: RE: Summer movies...

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanitation
I have a great idea and I am doing it. I am going to the CVS and buying Snow Caps, Raisinets,Goobers and whatever else that you would normally buy at the movie theatre. I am making my popcorn at home and bringing all of this stuff into the theatre. Gotta save 50 bucks when all is said and done. I will not be ripped off again. "Bounty Hunter"? Who's in that?

Bounty Hunter: With Gerard Butler and Jennifer Aniston. Was pretty funny!!!!

# 9  
2010-07-30 10:42:08

RE: RE: RE: RE: Summer movies...

Quote:
Bounty Hunter: With Gerard Butler and Jennifer Aniston. Was pretty funny!!!!

My wife resembles Jennifer Aniston so I have to say that I really like her.

# 10  
2010-07-31 08:15:26

RE: Summer movies...

Quote:

Has anyone seen the movie "Inception" yet? The trailors look good!

Post Reply   Page 1 of 2

p.1   |    p.2   |    Next >>    Last >|

Conditions of Use   |   Privacy policy   |   Disclaimer   |   Copyright    © 2005-2017 123facts.com. All Rights Reserved.