- Last Tournament Champ

You are here:    Home » Discussion Forums
Search:  

Forum Areas > General Forums > Quiz Authors Meet > Spewing a Little Venom

Post Reply   Page 1 of 1

# 1  
2008-09-26 07:03:12

Spewing a little Venom

This is the thanks that I get. I busted my ass and made four (4 ) quizzes and submitted them all at the same time. I figured I would take advantage of some Good Will, being that my good friend shimonbentzvi just had 7x at one time. For those who do not realize what that is, it is 7 quizzes on at one time. This means if you get a 100 on one quiz (10 questions), you get a 1,400 as a score. I figured it just would have been nice. I purposely submitted them all at one time so I wouldn't have to hear that they fell in the queue separate and that they couldn't do it. Sure enough, all that hard work for nothing. You have to remember, my quizzes take a lot longer than others' quizzes. My answer explanations are really long. People take an hour to make a quiz, I take four to five. So basically, 20 hours were wasted trying to get Good Will. Half the time, I don't even use my Good Will, but I figured that I would take advantage of it. I guess the site was thinking the way that I was. Thanks for checking them all at one time. I appreciate it. This experience has really given me incentive to make more quizzes........................not. I would like to say that I have been catered to plenty of times and have had quizzes checked really fast, it's just that this instance did not replicate that of previous instances. I even spoke to JustSomeGuy about it and we both thought that they would all be checked at one time. How could they not? They all were submitted within 10 seconds of one another. Once again, good looking out.

# 2  
2008-09-27 09:02:01

I understand where you are comming from, is it possible that the editors were overwelmed? This is just an observation and with full knowledge that I don't know the system and have a lot less experiance as you do.

# 3  
2008-09-27 12:29:51

Anthony! You will have less stress if you do not worry about the good will or the points! As you remember when I came on I was that way just about trying to beat you and get as many points as possible! When I realized that it really means nothing is when I started to enjoy the site the most! Now you and I go way back on this site and I know I can be say this to you and you will get my meaning! Just write the quizzes for the enjoyment you get from it not the points and you will have less stress! On the other hand alwys defend you quizzes with your life! D not let them get away with changing them. That is truly a waste of your hard work! But let the points slide! I know you are passionate about this site and your quizzes and that is what drives this feeling BUT you will have more fun if you do not sweat it!

Thanx!
Phreekshow

# 4  
2008-09-27 19:24:33

Thanks Ron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phreekshow
Anthony! You will have less stress if you do not worry about the good will or the points! As you remember when I came on I was that way just about trying to beat you and get as many points as possible! When I realized that it really means nothing is when I started to enjoy the site the most! Now you and I go way back on this site and I know I can be say this to you and you will get my meaning! Just write the quizzes for the enjoyment you get from it not the points and you will have less stress! On the other hand alwys defend you quizzes with your life! D not let them get away with changing them. That is truly a waste of your hard work! But let the points slide! I know you are passionate about this site and your quizzes and that is what drives this feeling BUT you will have more fun if you do not sweat it!

Thanx!
Phreekshow

You are right, I do make the quizzes because I enjoy doing it. I must have woke up on the wrong side of the computer when I started this thread. I just read it to myself and winced in pain. I think l flew off the handle a little. "My bad", I hate that line, my kids say that all the time. "I was wrong". This does not mean that I don't think that they should have all went on at the same time though, I stand by that. The quiz editors have been nothing but nice to me for the almost three (3) years that I have been on here. I guess "S_ _t Happens". Anthony

# 5  
2008-09-29 19:26:19

No problem. Just always try to remember why we are here! Because we LOVE it!

Post Reply   Page 1 of 1

p.1   |   

Conditions of Use   |   Privacy policy   |   Disclaimer   |   Copyright    © 2005-2017 123facts.com. All Rights Reserved.