123facts.com - The Most Complete Trivia Game Site

Trivia Quizzes, Games, and Facts

Trivia Categories Forums About Us FAQ Contact Us
Username:  
Password:
Register   My 123Facts


Trivia Quiz Categories
Animals
Brain Teasers
Celebrities
Entertainment
For Kids
General
Geography
History
Hobbies
Humanities
Literature
Movies
Music
People
Religion & Faith
Science & Technology
Sports
Television
Video Games
World

List all trivia quiz categories

More Trivia Fun
New Quizzes
Popular Recent Quizzes
Most Highly Rated Quizzes
   
Write a Quiz

Monthly Tournament
Today's Easy Trivia
Today's Hard Trivia
Easy Hourly Trivia
Hard Hourly Trivia

Trivia Facts
Browse Trivia Facts
Submit a Trivia Fact

Statistics
View Hall of Fame

Website
- Who's online?
505 playing now

- Quizzes served
5,811,202

Players
- Most points

- Registered members
40777

- Just registered!

Teams
- Most points

Quiz Of The Day
- Tournament Leader

- Last Tournament Champ

You are here:    Home » Discussion Forums
Search:  

Forum Areas > General Forums > Feedback > Point Freezing


Post Reply   Page 1 of 1

  # 1  
2010-06-22 04:47:01
 
Join Date: 2010-06-08
point freezing

I don't think it's fair that all of a sudden you can't earn points unless you become a member. Is there any way your points will unfreeze? Does it like take time?

Reply With Quote

  # 2  
2010-06-22 11:18:33
 
Join Date: 2005-11-24
RE: point freezing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justice3721
I don't think it's fair that all of a sudden you can't earn points unless you become a member. Is there any way your points will unfreeze? Does it like take time?


After 300 quizzes played, you have to become a gold member to unfreeze your pts. All the points that you accumulate while you are frozen then get added to your point total, after purchasing the gold. I suggest that you get the gold, it's well worth it. If you love the site, then the GOLD is for you. Trust me !!!! Anthony (sanitation)

Reply With Quote

  # 3  
2010-06-22 20:45:47
 
Join Date: 2010-06-08
RE: RE: point freezing

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanitation
After 300 quizzes played, you have to become a gold member to unfreeze your pts. All the points that you accumulate while you are frozen then get added to your point total, after purchasing the gold. I suggest that you get the gold, it's well worth it. If you love the site, then the GOLD is for you. Trust me !!!! Anthony (sanitation)


I guess I'll have to become a member(if my mom will let me)

Reply With Quote

  # 4  
2010-06-22 20:47:36
 
Join Date: 2010-06-08
RE: RE: point freezing

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanitation
After 300 quizzes played, you have to become a gold member to unfreeze your pts. All the points that you accumulate while you are frozen then get added to your point total, after purchasing the gold. I suggest that you get the gold, it's well worth it. If you love the site, then the GOLD is for you. Trust me !!!! Anthony (sanitation)


I guess I'll have to become a GOLD MEMBER. (if my mom will let me)

Reply With Quote

  # 5  
2010-06-23 16:35:21
 
Join Date: 2005-11-24
RE: RE: RE: point freezing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justice3721
I guess I'll have to become a GOLD MEMBER. (if my mom will let me)


I am sure that she will. Tell her that Sanitation the Quizmaker told her to buy it for you. I am sure that will seal the deal. Anthony Thumbs Up

Reply With Quote

Post Reply   Page 1 of 1

p.1   |   









 
 
Conditions of Use   |   Privacy policy   |   Disclaimer   |   Copyright    © 2005-2017 123facts.com. All Rights Reserved.