123facts.com - The Most Complete Trivia Game Site

Trivia Quizzes, Games, and Facts

Trivia Categories Forums About Us FAQ Contact Us
Username:  
Password:
Register   My 123Facts


Trivia Quiz Categories
Animals
Brain Teasers
Celebrities
Entertainment
For Kids
General
Geography
History
Hobbies
Humanities
Literature
Movies
Music
People
Religion & Faith
Science & Technology
Sports
Television
Video Games
World

List all trivia quiz categories

More Trivia Fun
New Quizzes
Popular Recent Quizzes
Most Highly Rated Quizzes
   
Write a Quiz

Monthly Tournament
Today's Easy Trivia
Today's Hard Trivia
Easy Hourly Trivia
Hard Hourly Trivia

Trivia Facts
Browse Trivia Facts
Submit a Trivia Fact

Statistics
View Hall of Fame

Website
- Who's online?
343 playing now

- Quizzes served
5,812,279

Players
- Most points

- Registered members
40779

- Just registered!

Teams
- Most points

Quiz Of The Day
- Tournament Leader

- Last Tournament Champ

You are here:    Home » Discussion Forums
Search:  

Forum Areas > General Forums > 123Facts News > New Server


Post Reply   Page 1 of 1

  # 1  
2008-10-06 01:52:38
 
Join Date: 2005-04-08
new server

123facts.com was just moved to a new, better home. The old server just couldn't handle the load anymore. This move will ensure that the website remains quick and responsive for everyone.

Regards,
esprit

Reply With Quote

  # 2  
2008-12-05 08:45:40
 
Join Date: 2005-11-24
RE: new server

Quote:
Originally Posted by esprit
123facts.com was just moved to a new, better home. The old server just couldn't handle the load anymore. This move will ensure that the website remains quick and responsive for everyone.

Regards,
esprit


How is the new server holding up? I noticed that the site hasn't gone done in a while.

Reply With Quote

  # 3  
2008-12-08 23:36:54
 
Join Date: 2005-04-08
RE: RE: new server

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanitation
How is the new server holding up? I noticed that the site hasn't gone done in a while.


It is holding up really really well -- no slowdowns at all!

Reply With Quote

  # 4  
2009-01-31 09:51:35
 
Join Date: 2005-11-24
RE: RE: RE: new server

Quote:
Originally Posted by esprit
It is holding up really really well -- no slowdowns at all!


What did you do different that it is holding on longer than it has in the past ?

Reply With Quote

Post Reply   Page 1 of 1

p.1   |   





 
 
Conditions of Use   |   Privacy policy   |   Disclaimer   |   Copyright    © 2005-2017 123facts.com. All Rights Reserved.