- Last Tournament Champ

You are here:    Home » Discussion Forums
Search:  

Forum Areas > General Forums > Quiz Authors Meet > New Quizzes

Post Reply   Page 1 of 1

# 1  
2010-06-30 19:52:38

New Quizzes

hey guys! Most of you probably aren't very familiar with most of my topics. But I've got some great news! I'm gonna start to try to make some quizzes on different topics that others might know. Wish me luck! Smile

# 2  
2010-07-01 15:00:48

RE: New Quizzes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justice3721
hey guys! Most of you probably aren't very familiar with most of my topics. But I've got some great news! I'm gonna start to try to make some quizzes on different topics that others might know. Wish me luck! Smile

Good luck with your future quiz making. I don't know if you know this but it is a daunting task to make these things. They take lots of patience and hard work. I don't know about you but it is hard for me. I am a father of two and work everyday picking up 15 tons of garbage a day in NYC. I create on this websiste for Esprit because I love making quizzes for people to take. It is very "disheartening" when you put a lot of your hard work and time into creating quizzes and then somebody gives you a terrible rating just to be "annoying". You will see what I mean because it happens to everybody that becomes a regular 123 quiz creator. It's the nature of the beast. I guess I am considered a "veteran" on here and have had my run- ins with people on here in the past and in the interim, have made great friends with people when all was said and done. Just listen to my words and you will see what I mean. Good luck with your future quiz making. Anthony (sanitation) Thumbs Up

# 3  
2010-07-01 20:28:07

RE: RE: New Quizzes

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanitation
Good luck with your future quiz making. I don't know if you know this but it is a daunting task to make these things. They take lots of patience and hard work. I don't know about you but it is hard for me. I am a father of two and work everyday picking up 15 tons of garbage a day in NYC. I create on this websiste for Esprit because I love making quizzes for people to take. It is very "disheartening" when you put a lot of your hard work and time into creating quizzes and then somebody gives you a terrible rating just to be "annoying". You will see what I mean because it happens to everybody that becomes a regular 123 quiz creator. It's the nature of the beast. I guess I am considered a "veteran" on here and have had my run- ins with people on here in the past and in the interim, have made great friends with people when all was said and done. Just listen to my words and you will see what I mean. Good luck with your future quiz making. Anthony (sanitation) Thumbs Up

Sanitation, I don't know you posted this before or after the incident earlier, but I just wanted to say thank you very much. You have been a lot of help to me and I just don't want you to think bad of me for what happened. And if Brooklynn(223) is writing things to you I'll tell her stop. Thank You -Justice Smile

# 4  
2010-07-02 11:11:57

RE: RE: RE: New Quizzes

Quote:
Sanitation, I don't know you posted this before or after the incident earlier, but I just wanted to say thank you very much. You have been a lot of help to me and I just don't want you to think bad of me for what happened. And if Brooklynn(223) is writing things to you I'll tell her stop. Thank You -Justice Smile

It had nothing to with anything that transpired in the past, I was just giving you some friendly advice. From one quiz writer to another - that's all. Anthony Very Happy

# 5  
2010-07-02 13:24:32

RE: RE: RE: RE: New Quizzes

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanitation
It had nothing to with anything that transpired in the past, I was just giving you some friendly advice. From one quiz writer to another - that's all. Anthony Very Happy

Thanks

# 6  
2010-07-02 13:32:58

RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: New Quizzes

Quote:
Thanks

Okay !!!! Smile

Post Reply   Page 1 of 1

p.1   |   

Conditions of Use   |   Privacy policy   |   Disclaimer   |   Copyright    © 2005-2017 123facts.com. All Rights Reserved.