- Just registered!

Teams
- Most points

Quiz Of The Day
- Tournament Leader

- Last Tournament Champ

You are here:    Home » Discussion Forums
Search:  

Forum Areas > General Forums > Feedback > Is There Cheating on the Dail...

Post Reply   Page 3 of 3

# 21  
2007-07-02 18:19:55

about cheating ? at this stuff?

Unless someone is changing the answers on someone's quizzes that are on line so that
we are selecting the wrong answers, I don't see how anyone could cheat. Who cares enough to do that.

I am out of here. All of you make 100% on all of them.

# 22  
2007-07-02 18:20:06

about cheating ? at this stuff?

Unless someone is changing the answers on someone's quizzes that are on line so that
we are selecting the wrong answers, I don't see how anyone could cheat. Who cares enough to do that.

I am out of here. All of you make 100% on all of them.

# 23  
2007-07-03 19:06:18

RE: Is there cheating on the daily quizzes?

Quote:
Originally Posted by marti1013
Okay, I've been trying to 'contact us' but i keep getting an error message, so I'm assuming my e-mails aren't going through. I was on this morning when the new quizzes were put up and someone took the quizzes...getting less than stellar results then seconds later, the current leader takes the quizzes and gets 24 out of 24 correct. Ok, that sometimes happens, I've done it once or twice, but EVERY DAY THIS MONTH it's happened. Today, the easy quiz which is countries was actually taken by my husband, who is a social studies professor with a masters degree. he only got nine correct. Since I cannot contact moderators, I am hoping someone in a position of authority will look into this. It's not fair that some take these fun quizzes, eh maybe hoping to see their name on the hall of fame. Ok, I'm ranting and I'm sorry, but it truly is not fair. We're all here to have fun, aren't we?

Marti

Question Question Question
Hey people. I am looking at all this stuff about cheating. It is worrying me a lot.

I'll bet you are all - or most all, post- high school, some college, or post college, students of some sort.
Or--you wanted to be, and didn't get to.

Some where you have been beaten to death over cheating, or was whacked with some sort
of "cheat stick" --honestly--- you sound like you have PTSS, which is making you miserable.
Please, please, relax. Suppose someone on this
small , casual, not for anything serious, web site was/were, as the case may be, cheating for all they are worth. Find a way to beat them in fun. If you want to do it honestly, fine. You'll feel better.
Consider it a challenge? I understand wanting to excel, but for me the thrill is doing it honestly.

I started looking stuff up now. It is my right, I paid for this stuff. It is not training for a profession.

I do not consider looking stuff up to be cheating: however, due to my incredible old age
I have wondered if I had Alzheimer's at time. Stress-you know. I do not.. Definitely do not.
On the other hand, I was astonished to recognize a gun or two, and other rot. TV and all that rot. I see these
quizzes and I say, "Hey, I know that." I have test anxiety. I will mark the wrong answer
more than a few times, when I meant to mark something else. I know when I do that.
I will choose the right answer and then second guess myself. Do you do that by chance? Test anxiety!!!!
I didn't look things up because I wanted to see what I knew. I knew when I knew, usually
I had an educated guess about what I had right, if I am not certain.

No one has ever, ever, ever helped me to cheat. I am not as dumb as thought.

I am not passing out, getting nauseated, or wanting to vomit, , or getting diarrhea over it now. That is a plus.
But reading this forum gave me the drizzling poops. I am not a dummy. I think people think I am.
I'm not. My sense of humor gets me into trouble, but I am not dumb.

I have been whacked with the "cheat stick" because I cheated once in high school as
a freshman . Wasn't a test. I did it because i was shy. No excuse. I thought I would be lynched.
I lived, barely. I have a morbid fear of being
accused of plagarism and very carefully reword and say " allegedly," when using researched
material. You cannot get everyone's permission for every reference you use in something like this.
I would never cheat
on anything of importance, or competitive - for real.

You people are going to have a stroke or heart attack. Get a grip. Life is very, very short.
Take my word for it. Don't waste it with this terrible stuff. Someday when you are "getting
short" you are going to say, "Wish I had the time back I spent fretting about that stupid stuff."

If you are cheating in some malicious, selfish way, shame on you. You have to live with you.

# 24  
2007-07-03 19:06:23

Quote:
Okay, I've been trying to 'contact us' but i keep getting an error message, so I'm assuming my e-mails aren't going through. I was on this morning when the new quizzes were put up and someone took the quizzes...getting less than stellar results then seconds later, the current leader takes the quizzes and gets 24 out of 24 correct. Ok, that sometimes happens, I've done it once or twice, but EVERY DAY THIS MONTH it's happened. Today, the easy quiz which is countries was actually taken by my husband, who is a social studies professor with a masters degree. he only got nine correct. Since I cannot contact moderators, I am hoping someone in a position of authority will look into this. It's not fair that some take these fun quizzes, eh maybe hoping to see their name on the hall of fame. Ok, I'm ranting and I'm sorry, but it truly is not fair. We're all here to have fun, aren't we?

Marti

Hey people. I am looking at all this stuff about cheating. It is worrying me a lot.

I'll bet you are all - or most all, post- high school, some college, or post college, students of some sort.

Some where you have been beaten to death over cheating, or was whacked with some sort
of "cheat stick" --honestly--- you sound like you have PTSS, which is making you miserable.
small , casual, not for anything serious, web site was/were, as the case may be, cheating for all they are worth. Find a way to beat them in fun. If you want to do it honestly, fine. You'll feel better.
Consider it a challenge? I understand wanting to excel, but for me the thrill is doing it honestly.

I started looking stuff up now. It is my right, I paid for this stuff. It is not training for a profession.

I do not consider looking stuff up to be cheating: however, due to my incredible old age
I have wondered if I had Alzheimer's at time. Stress-you know. I do not.. Definitely do not.
On the other hand, I was astonished to recognize a gun or two, and other rot. TV and all that rot. I see these
quizzes and I say, "Hey, I know that." I have test anxiety. I will mark the wrong answer
more than a few times, when I meant to mark something else. I know when I do that.
I will choose the right answer and then second guess myself. Do you do that by chance? Test anxiety!!!!
I didn't look things up because I wanted to see what I knew. I knew when I knew, usually

I am not passing out, getting nauseated, or wanting to vomit, , or getting diarrhea over it now. That is a plus.
But reading this forum gave me the drizzling poops. I am not a dummy. I think people think I am.

I have been whacked with the "cheat stick" because I cheated once in high school as
a freshman . Wasn't a test. I did it because i was shy. No excuse. I thought I would be lynched.
accused of plagarism and very carefully reword and say " allegedly," when using researched
material. You cannot get everyone's permission for every reference you use in something like this.
I would never cheat

You people are going to have a stroke or heart attack. Get a grip. Life is very, very short.
Take my word for it. Don't waste it with this terrible stuff. Someday when you are "getting
short" you are going to say, "Wish I had the time back I spent fretting about that stupid stuff."

If you are cheating in some malicious, selfish way, shame on you. You have to live with you.

# 25  
2007-07-03 19:06:28

Quote:

Marti

I would never cheat

# 26  
2007-07-03 19:06:36

Quote:

Marti

I would never cheat

# 27  
2007-07-03 19:06:44

Quote:

Marti

I would never cheat

# 28  
2007-07-03 19:06:49

Quote:

Marti

I would never cheat

# 29  
2007-07-03 19:07:10

Quote:

Marti

I would never cheat

Think about it.

# 30  
2007-07-03 19:07:15

Quote:

Marti

I would never cheat

Think about it.

Post Reply   Page 3 of 3

|< First    << Prev  |   p.1   |    p.2   |    p.3   |   

Conditions of Use   |   Privacy policy   |   Disclaimer   |   Copyright    © 2005-2017 123facts.com. All Rights Reserved.