123facts.com - The Most Complete Trivia Game Site

Trivia Quizzes, Games, and Facts

Trivia Categories Forums About Us FAQ Contact Us
Username:  
Password:
Register   My 123Facts


Trivia Quiz Categories
Animals
Brain Teasers
Celebrities
Entertainment
For Kids
General
Geography
History
Hobbies
Humanities
Literature
Movies
Music
People
Religion & Faith
Science & Technology
Sports
Television
Video Games
World

List all trivia quiz categories

More Trivia Fun
New Quizzes
Popular Recent Quizzes
Most Highly Rated Quizzes
   
Write a Quiz

Monthly Tournament
Today's Easy Trivia
Today's Hard Trivia
Easy Hourly Trivia
Hard Hourly Trivia

Trivia Facts
Browse Trivia Facts
Submit a Trivia Fact

Statistics
View Hall of Fame

Website
- Who's online?
818 playing now

- Quizzes served
5,823,965

Players
- Most points

- Registered members
40791

- Just registered!

Teams
- Most points

Quiz Of The Day
- Tournament Leader

- Last Tournament Champ

You are here:    Home » Discussion Forums
Search:  

Forum Areas > General Forums > Quiz Authors Meet > How About This


Post Reply   Page 1 of 1

  # 1  
2005-11-01 13:33:06
 
Join Date: 2005-10-15
How about this

Im pretty sure you members might think this quiz will be Cool . I am thinking about writing a quiz about the legend himself <micheal Jordan> A>K<A MR.3 pointer.

<for more M<J fun join my team The one and onky sports fanatic.

If you have any Ideas for me to write about micheal Jordan please notify me,or reply to this tread.

Reply With Quote

  # 2  
2006-06-25 12:32:43
 
Join Date: 2006-04-26
RE: How about this

Quote:
Originally Posted by chacha
Im pretty sure you members might think this quiz will be Cool . I am thinking about writing a quiz about the legend himself <micheal Jordan> A>K<A MR.3 pointer.

<for more M<J fun join my team The one and onky sports fanatic.

If you have any Ideas for me to write about micheal Jordan please notify me,or reply to this tread.


Good idea. But first, better spell his first name correctly: Michael, right?

Reply With Quote

  # 3  
2006-10-19 04:40:25
 
Join Date: 2005-11-24
RE: RE: How about this

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwprods
Good idea. But first, better spell his first name correctly: Michael, right?


You know what mwprods, Robert, did I spell that right, oh great one? There is something about you that irks me, I do not quite know what it is, and believe me, it is not because you didn't join my team, I could give a shit about that. I just think that you are very cocky, and you have been from Day 1. do you understand what I am saying to you?

Reply With Quote

  # 4  
2006-10-19 04:44:55
 
Join Date: 2005-11-24
RE: RE: RE: How about this

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanitation
You know what mwprods, Robert, did I spell that right, oh great one? There is something about you that irks me, I do not quite know what it is, and believe me, it is not because you didn't join my team, I could give a shit about that. I just think that you are very cocky, and you have been from Day 1. do you understand what I am saying to you?


and before you comment on my calling you Robert, I am fully aware that your name is MARC. When someone writes you a letter, next time respond in proper fashion, it is time to get off of your high horse. I would have rather have had this conversation one on one, but I know you are way too busy for that, right Marc ?

Reply With Quote

Post Reply   Page 1 of 1

p.1   |   





 
 
Conditions of Use   |   Privacy policy   |   Disclaimer   |   Copyright    © 2005-2017 123facts.com. All Rights Reserved.