- Last Tournament Champ

You are here:    Home » Discussion Forums
Search:  

Forum Areas > Team Forums > NY's Strongest !!!! > Holy Cow

You cannot currently post here   Page 1 of 1

# 1  
2006-08-20 22:05:58

HOLY COW!!!

Folks, I haven't been to the site for over 2 months and I apologize to everyone on the team, especially you Captain my Captain. I come back and 1/2 the site is now a member Exclaim Exclaim You all rock Very Happy Welcome to all the new members of the team and hello to all the veterans. Looks like I have to do some work to get back to the top 5 of our team again. I hope to do so sooner rather than later.

I was a moderator for a voice trivia room on another site and have recently resigned, started a new job and just had plastic surgery to remove the third nipple from my left cheek. Laughing j/k on the new job! Also, a childhood friend and HS classmate has become the new Head Coach for my fav football team and alma mater....hmm hmm....that's right, KSU (Kansas St. Wildcats) and I have been so pumped. Been spending spare time over at the training facility in Manhappiness, KS. His name is Ron Prince and he's 36 yrs old. 2nd youngest coach in D1 football.

I'm sure you're tired of my excuses now so all I will say is quit reading this crap and....GET BACK TO TAKING QUIZZES you nerds Exclaim Smile

Much luv,
ksu and family

# 2  
2006-08-24 15:46:10

RE: HOLY COW!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksumadness
Folks, I haven't been to the site for over 2 months and I apologize to everyone on the team, especially you Captain my Captain. I come back and 1/2 the site is now a member Exclaim Exclaim You all rock Very Happy Welcome to all the new members of the team and hello to all the veterans. Looks like I have to do some work to get back to the top 5 of our team again. I hope to do so sooner rather than later.

I was a moderator for a voice trivia room on another site and have recently resigned, started a new job and just had plastic surgery to remove the third nipple from my left cheek. Laughing j/k on the new job! Also, a childhood friend and HS classmate has become the new Head Coach for my fav football team and alma mater....hmm hmm....that's right, KSU (Kansas St. Wildcats) and I have been so pumped. Been spending spare time over at the training facility in Manhappiness, KS. His name is Ron Prince and he's 36 yrs old. 2nd youngest coach in D1 football.

I'm sure you're tired of my excuses now so all I will say is quit reading this crap and....GET BACK TO TAKING QUIZZES you nerds Exclaim Smile

Much luv,
ksu and family

I am glad to see you back taking quizzes Matt, for all NY's Strongest !!!! members, KSUMADNESS is one of the original members of NY"S Strongest !!!, he was very instrumental in NY's Strongest !!!! success . It is a shame that we can't get paid for this, if so , our team members would have lots of money. Keep up the good work NYS. Like I have said in the past, "we are a great team because our team members are the only one on the sites who frequent the site everyday". "It is plain and simple, this is why we kick ass". " Grant it, we have 120 members on the team, but about only 40 or 50 members really take quizzes daily, the rest of our team hardly take quizzes at all".
This is why we are where we are, I am sure people say 1,000,000 points, they have so many members, but this is not the case. Our team is 1,000,000 points ahead of the second place team, that is just outrageous to say the least, keep up the good work NY's Strongest !!!!. It is a pleasure to be associated with such a great dedicated team, thanks again for making this site enjoyable for me, hopefully everybody feels the same way, if not, well, that's okay too. Thanks again. Anthony (Sanitation )

You cannot currently post here   Page 1 of 1

p.1   |   

Conditions of Use   |   Privacy policy   |   Disclaimer   |   Copyright    © 2005-2017 123facts.com. All Rights Reserved.