- Last Tournament Champ

You are here:    Home » Discussion Forums
Search:  

Forum Areas > General Forums > Feedback > Featured Quiz

Post Reply   Page 1 of 2

# 1  
2007-09-06 19:56:59

Featured Quiz

How about if the featured quiz isn't listed for more than like three days???? the current one has been up like ............forever !!!!.....................i'm not the only one who noticed..............i'm getting sick of seeing the same old picture up there !!!!.....................anybody else agree????

cindi657

# 2  
2007-09-07 02:26:41

There are few new quizzes currently.

Dear colleague, I agree, but I think there s a reason behind posting the same quiz several days in a row. It s that there are few new quizzes online currently. I took but a handful of quizzes this morning. Try and ignore the picture that iritates you and visit the category More quizzes in order to play and enjoy. Good luck! Thank you and have a nice day or as we say in Dutch: Dank u wel en een prettige dag. Smile
Kind regards, your ailurophiliac Dutch friend, Remco (Catman) van Prooijen, Cat Lovers Team (appointed team leader) and my stubborn black cat Cindy. Cats are cool. Ailurophilia rules. Meow!

# 3  
2007-09-07 13:48:12

I feel your pain cindi657...

I'm getting tired of seeing it and it's my quiz.
I think the feature quiz should trade out each day, and maybe one for the weekend.

Something tells me there's another reason for this. Someone is on vacation or there are upgrades to the site being made. There's plenty of new quizzes that have been edited or are awaiting editing - so, it's not for lack of new quizzes.

Anyway, I don't want to see Ben Stiller and Owen Wilson for a long, long, time....

# 4  
2007-09-07 15:37:11

RE: I feel your pain cindi657...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gilligan
I'm getting tired of seeing it and it's my quiz.
I think the feature quiz should trade out each day, and maybe one for the weekend.

Something tells me there's another reason for this. Someone is on vacation or there are upgrades to the site being made. There's plenty of new quizzes that have been edited or are awaiting editing - so, it's not for lack of new quizzes.

Anyway, I don't want to see Ben Stiller and Owen Wilson for a long, long, time....

Gilligan, it didn't sound like you took my comment seriously and i hope you didn't take it as a personal offense to you, because i most certainly didn't mean it that way....................believe me, nothing against you, my man....................i like your quizzes !!!!!....................and btw, i really like ben stiller and owen wilson, and i STILL don't want to see them anymore !!!!.....................i mean, 3 or 4 days is enough for me for the same quiz to be featured !!!...................and like i said, no offense at all intended towards you !!!!.........................keep on quizzing !!!!!......................cindi Very Happy

# 5  
2007-09-07 15:39:53

RE: There are few new quizzes currently.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Remco
Dear colleague, I agree, but I think there s a reason behind posting the same quiz several days in a row. It s that there are few new quizzes online currently. I took but a handful of quizzes this morning. Try and ignore the picture that iritates you and visit the category More quizzes in order to play and enjoy. Good luck! Thank you and have a nice day or as we say in Dutch: Dank u wel en een prettige dag. Smile
Kind regards, your ailurophiliac Dutch friend, Remco (Catman) van Prooijen, Cat Lovers Team (appointed team leader) and my stubborn black cat Cindy. Cats are cool. Ailurophilia rules. Meow!

Hi, remco, appreciate the comments and i do believe you are correct.........................but i think you just answer me because my name is the same as your kitty cat??????? and i'm stubborn, too???????..................i really am stubborn, too, i'm german and english, i didn't stand a chance !!!!......................Meow, purr, hiss.................cindi

# 6  
2007-09-07 16:05:29

No offense taken...

In fact, I concur. I mean, no kidding, if I pop open this website again and see Ben and Owen's ugly mugs staring at me one more time I'm going to kick something. (Don't worry Remco, I'll kick my dog and not my cat.)

# 7  
2007-09-08 07:59:48

RE: Featured Quiz

Quote:
Originally Posted by cindi657
How about if the featured quiz isn't listed for more than like three days???? the current one has been up like ............forever !!!!.....................i'm not the only one who noticed..............i'm getting sick of seeing the same old picture up there !!!!.....................anybody else agree????

cindi657

I am also tired of seeing the same people have quizzes featured day in and day out! More and more players post quizzes each week and therefore there should be more variety in the featured quiz authors! Afterall traditionally this quiz gets played more time than others because it is "Featured"!

Thanx!
Phreekshow

# 8  
2007-09-08 10:29:12

I agree

I agree with all of you, I think the quiz, although it's very good( very good rating from me), has been on way too long. Other authors do deserve a chance to have a quiz on there. I guess that can be a good thing if they are working on the site, but how long does it really take to put a different quiz up? Shocked

# 9  
2007-09-09 11:54:17

RE: No offense taken...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gilligan
In fact, I concur. I mean, no kidding, if I pop open this website again and see Ben and Owen's ugly mugs staring at me one more time I'm going to kick something. (Don't worry Remco, I'll kick my dog and not my cat.)

You're funny, gilligan, i like your sense of humor !!!!....i probably should have sent you a personal note instead of on here, cuz you may never read this !!!!!.....................cindi

# 10  
2007-09-16 10:41:53

was on vacation

Sorry guys. I am the person "in charge" of changing those quizzes and as Gilligan guessed, I was on vacation.

-esprit

Post Reply   Page 1 of 2

p.1   |    p.2   |    Next >>    Last >|

Conditions of Use   |   Privacy policy   |   Disclaimer   |   Copyright    © 2005-2017 123facts.com. All Rights Reserved.