- Last Tournament Champ

You are here:    Home » Discussion Forums
Search:  

Forum Areas > General Forums > Quiz Authors Meet > Curious

Post Reply   Page 2 of 2

# 11  
2007-02-09 05:46:23

Also............

You have to remember Doug, I have a system when I make quizzes. I usually ( the last 7 months) always start my quizzes with "What year did this show first hit the airwaves" ? and end my quizzes with " What year did the show leave the airwaves" ? I have a little advantage right there. I usually make 10 question quizzes and I know I always have 2 questions in the bank, all I need to do is come up wih 8 more questions and usually one of them is an unscramble this actor question, so really all I need is 7 more questions. Doing stuff like that makes it easier to create the quizzes. Actually those are probably the two hardest questions on all of my quizzes, go figure. If you are not having fun creating them and it has become like more of a job, I wouldn't even make them. When these become more of a hindrance to make, then I will stop, but right now I am having fun creating quizzes and get lots of satisfaction when people like them and send complimentary notes. It makes it all worhwhile. At least for me anyway. Anthony

# 12  
2007-12-17 03:30:32

RE: Also............

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanitation
You have to remember Doug, I have a system when I make quizzes. I usually ( the last 7 months) always start my quizzes with "What year did this show first hit the airwaves" ? and end my quizzes with " What year did the show leave the airwaves" ? I have a little advantage right there. I usually make 10 question quizzes and I know I always have 2 questions in the bank, all I need to do is come up wih 8 more questions and usually one of them is an unscramble this actor question, so really all I need is 7 more questions. Doing stuff like that makes it easier to create the quizzes. Actually those are probably the two hardest questions on all of my quizzes, go figure. If you are not having fun creating them and it has become like more of a job, I wouldn't even make them. When these become more of a hindrance to make, then I will stop, but right now I am having fun creating quizzes and get lots of satisfaction when people like them and send complimentary notes. It makes it all worhwhile. At least for me anyway. Anthony

When I make a quiz about a certain country, my first question is usually what is the capital city while the last question is where continent that country can be found.

# 13  
2007-12-18 15:36:30

RE: RE: Also............

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaLpHaTnEgAm
When I make a quiz about a certain country, my first question is usually what is the capital city while the last question is where continent that country can be found.

Ask questions which interest you! That way when you do research you are learning something interesting about whatever topic you are quiz writing about! The best quizzes are those written by people interested in the topic they chose to write the quiz about! Very Happy

# 14  
2007-12-18 21:55:19

I totally agree wtih Phreekshow when he says this. I enjoy making all of my quizzes and I like all the subjects that I write about it. With the combination of writing a quiz and liking what you are in fact writing about, the quiz is then very easy to create. Anthony

# 15  
2007-12-20 20:16:39

Most of my quizzes are about countries because I like geography. Arrow

Post Reply   Page 2 of 2

|< First    << Prev  |   p.1   |    p.2   |   

Conditions of Use   |   Privacy policy   |   Disclaimer   |   Copyright    © 2005-2017 123facts.com. All Rights Reserved.