- Last Tournament Champ

You are here:    Home » Discussion Forums
Search:  

Forum Areas > Team Forums > Cat Lovers > Cheating at the Prize Game

You cannot currently post here   Page 1 of 1

# 1  
2006-03-06 07:43:38

Cheating at the Prize Game.

I was appalled, to notice that a contestant, at the recently closed Prize Game, has been disqualified, for cheating. Though it concerns but one, of the 135 gamers, the fact in itself, is cause for disapproval. When one enters that kind of competition, one is supposed, to play by the rules. Cheating is abject, childish and dishonest. By doing so, a contestant , shows lack of moral integrity and common decency. An aggravating circumstamce is, that the player in question , turns out to be a team leader. Being promoted to that position myself, I think that one should set an example , to the team. In my view, a team leader must defend and advertise the team, to the best of his or her abilities. A fellow colleague ,caught cheating, is a disgrace, not only to him- or herself, but to the whole team. Shame on you, white raven! You have been rightfully disqualified ,from the Prize Game. May this serve, as a warning, to future malpractitioners. I finished eighteenth myself, Guezigbo forty-third. Well done, fellow team member, and thanks for having played the game as well. Cheater, to my mind, you owe an apology to your fellow team members, and to your colleagues. I hereby invite fellow quizzers, to share their thoughts with me, on that suggestion. My compliments , for the Prize Game s organizers, on their perspicacity, that led to the cheater , Smile Idea being caught in the act. Finally, congratulations to the three winners, on their fabulous score, and their well-deserved prize. I mailed them to this purpose, last weekend. Well done, my friends!
Kind regards, Remco van Prooijen, Cat Lovers Team (newly appointed team leader).

# 2  
2006-03-10 07:28:45

Cheating

Stunned to hear that someone would actually CHEAT on a quiz and in a competition.

Sailor

# 3  
2006-05-09 18:07:26

RE: Cheating at the Prize Game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Remco
I was appalled, to notice that a contestant, at the recently closed Prize Game, has been disqualified, for cheating. Though it concerns but one, of the 135 gamers, the fact in itself, is cause for disapproval. When one enters that kind of competition, one is supposed, to play by the rules. Cheating is abject, childish and dishonest. By doing so, a contestant , shows lack of moral integrity and common decency. An aggravating circumstamce is, that the player in question , turns out to be a team leader. Being promoted to that position myself, I think that one should set an example , to the team. In my view, a team leader must defend and advertise the team, to the best of his or her abilities. A fellow colleague ,caught cheating, is a disgrace, not only to him- or herself, but to the whole team. Shame on you, white raven! You have been rightfully disqualified ,from the Prize Game. May this serve, as a warning, to future malpractitioners. I finished eighteenth myself, Guezigbo forty-third. Well done, fellow team member, and thanks for having played the game as well. Cheater, to my mind, you owe an apology to your fellow team members, and to your colleagues. I hereby invite fellow quizzers, to share their thoughts with me, on that suggestion. My compliments , for the Prize Game s organizers, on their perspicacity, that led to the cheater , Smile Idea being caught in the act. Finally, congratulations to the three winners, on their fabulous score, and their well-deserved prize. I mailed them to this purpose, last weekend. Well done, my friends!
Kind regards, Remco van Prooijen, Cat Lovers Team (newly appointed team leader).

How could this actally happen?! That guy is a Evil or Very Mad he/she should be ashamed.

You cannot currently post here   Page 1 of 1

p.1   |   

Conditions of Use   |   Privacy policy   |   Disclaimer   |   Copyright    © 2005-2017 123facts.com. All Rights Reserved.