- Last Tournament Champ

You are here:    Home » Discussion Forums
Search:  

Forum Areas > General Forums > Feedback > Bubbabeernut

Post Reply   Page 1 of 1

# 1  
2006-04-24 04:45:09

Bubbabeernut

This guy is on the site, he is a rude person with no morals and he needs to get thrown off this site, the shit that is coming out of his mouth is unacceptable and I want him off this site, he has called my quizzes "gay", talked about my mother and basically called me a " faggot", I believe that he has to go. everybody just write in and complain and get this a*****e off the site, we do not need people like this on here. Sanitation ( Anthony )

# 2  
2006-04-25 03:00:57

RE: Bubbabeernut

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanitation
This guy is on the site, he is a rude person with no morals and he needs to get thrown off this site, the shit that is coming out of his mouth is unacceptable and I want him off this site, he has called my quizzes "gay", talked about my mother and basically called me a " faggot", I believe that he has to go. everybody just write in and complain and get this a*****e off the site, we do not need people like this on here. Sanitation ( Anthony )

Sanitation puts both "gay" and "faggot" in quotation marks when characterizing my note to him, implying that I used those terms. I did not, therefore one must conclude that Sanitation is either 1) dishonest or 2) illiterate.
I'm a broad-minded fellow, Sanitation. You may choose which one it is.
-----Bubbabeernut

# 3  
2006-04-25 06:38:45

RE: RE: Bubbabeernut

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbabeernut
Sanitation puts both "gay" and "faggot" in quotation marks when characterizing my note to him, implying that I used those terms. I did not, therefore one must conclude that Sanitation is either 1) dishonest or 2) illiterate.
I'm a broad-minded fellow, Sanitation. You may choose which one it is.
-----Bubbabeernut

Bubbabeernut is right, he did not call my quizzes gay, I am wrong for that, he INSINUATED that my quizzes were gay, same shit in my book, get this guy off of here, if he has bothered you, add to this, please, this is a decent site. Why should everybody have to suffer ?

# 4  
2006-04-28 05:32:40

RE: RE: RE: Bubbabeernut

Quote:
Bubbabeernut is right, he did not call my quizzes gay, I am wrong for that, he INSINUATED that my quizzes were gay, same shit in my book, get this guy off of here, if he has bothered you, add to this, please, this is a decent site. Why should everybody have to suffer ?

I agree sanitation! Let's throw this idiotic PIECE OF DIRT, off this site! We're all clean, nice, good people.
He's contaminating the joy of these great pillars of knowledge! So let's get him...

# 5  
2006-04-28 05:33:29

RE: RE: RE: Bubbabeernut

Quote:

Idiot, nobody likes you!

Theseus

# 6  
2006-04-28 05:34:25

RE: RE: RE: RE: Bubbabeernut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theseus
Idiot, nobody likes you!

Theseus

I'm sorry! I was talking to Bubbaslubba! I didn't mean to Sanitation, I swear!

# 7  
2006-04-28 16:43:50

RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: Bubbabeernut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theseus
I'm sorry! I was talking to Bubbaslubba! I didn't mean to Sanitation, I swear!

Ja, I am agreeing with the Sanitation and Theseus--us dumb-dumb homophobes must be sticking together. Or else too soon darkies and hebrews will be here too.
--Gertagoosestep

# 8  
2006-04-28 17:49:02

We are here and Bubbbabeenut will go

Post Reply   Page 1 of 1

p.1   |   

Conditions of Use   |   Privacy policy   |   Disclaimer   |   Copyright    © 2005-2017 123facts.com. All Rights Reserved.