- Last Tournament Champ

You are here:    Home » Discussion Forums
Search:  

Forum Areas > General Forums > 123Facts News > Bonuses

Post Reply   Page 1 of 2

# 1  
2007-05-03 16:49:58

Bonuses

We are in the process of implementing the bonus system. Players and authors will soon be rewarded, based on different criteria. The author rewards will be retroactive and based on the number of quizzes currently online.

Stay tuned for updates Very Happy

Regards,
esprit

# 2  
2007-05-04 05:15:45

Sounds good Mr. Lotus !!!!

Smile sanitation

# 3  
2007-05-05 19:31:39

Thank you.

Thank you. Eagerly awaiting.

# 4  
2007-05-11 17:53:51

more Details

Thank You. I will be waiting for further details in the near future.
NIck Smile

# 5  
2007-05-11 22:16:50

coming along

The project is about 80% complete. A few days of testing will follow.

Regards,
esprit

# 6  
2007-05-12 07:33:42

A BONUS is being able to log in on here everyday !!!!

Do we really need bonuses ? I am happy knowing that the site is running. That is BONUS enough for me. I do not care about extra points. I made those quizzes for everybody to enjoy, not to get extra points towards my point total. So if the site stayed the way it is now, that would be fine enough for me, I am sure most people feel that way. I know I do. Anthony

# 7  
2007-05-17 09:50:18

heh

Sanitation well people in middle ages where very hapy to travel with horses and use candles too Smile But there is something called progress Smile The site cannot stay in one state forver soon there will be even more chnges Smile I can't see what you are afraid of here?

# 8  
2007-05-17 10:54:46

RE: heh

Quote:
Originally Posted by triumph
Sanitation well people in middle ages where very hapy to travel with horses and use candles too Smile But there is something called progress Smile The site cannot stay in one state forver soon there will be even more chnges Smile I can't see what you are afraid of here?

First of all, I don't like you insinuating that I am afraid, You have done this on more than one occasion and I really do not appreciate it. You want to attack me, do it on a personal email, not a forum that everybody frequents. Have a good day !!!!

# 9  
2007-05-17 18:42:42

Is it not clear that Sanitation is giving his opinion-he is not saying that he fears change. He is stating the opinion that this change in the site may not be the best idea. His record speaks for itself- he rises to the top of every category at the site. As a good site member (actually he is one of the pillars of the site!) he cares enough to want the site to maintain its high standards.If only more site members cared enough to give an opinion , the site would take off even more than it does now. It seems that some people are afraid of a difference of opinion at the site. Be brave and accept the fact that Sanitation is trying to keep the standards of the site as high as possible.

# 10  
2007-05-18 16:56:33

Bonuses, explained

Guys,

The bonus system has been partially implemented. Here is a brief intro.

What you know as your total score now, has become the "base score". It is calculated by adding up all the questions you answered correctly times 10.
Your total score will now be made up of the sum of your "base score" and your "bonus score".

There will be three types of bonuses awarded on the site:

1) Point Rewards
- one-time rewards. Do not expire.
- points are personal and DO NOT affect team's score
- examples (not implemented): referring a person to the site, visiting the web site consistently for a period of time, actively participating in the daily games, actively participating on the forums, etc.

2) Perma Bonuses
- represent % increases of your base score. Do not expire.
- awarded for achieving long term goals and/or reaching certain milestones.
- points are personal and DO NOT affect team's score
- examples (not implemented): authoring a certain number of quizzes, playing a certain number of quizzes. (multiple increments)

3) Action Bonuses
- earned point multipliers. Earned bonus points do not expire, but action bonuses have a limited period of performance, after which they deactivate
- earned points AFFECT BOTH your personal and your team's score
- examples (implemented): having a new quiz put online (currently gives you x2 on newly earned points, for a period of 2 days)
- examples (not implemented): winning prize games, winning monthly tournaments, consistently scoring high on the daily games, being last week's most popular author, being last week's most prolific author , etc.

Next week you will begin seeing more and more bonuses on the site.

I hope that all of you will enjoy these new additions to the site.

Regards,
esprit

Post Reply   Page 1 of 2

p.1   |    p.2   |    Next >>    Last >|

Conditions of Use   |   Privacy policy   |   Disclaimer   |   Copyright    © 2005-2017 123facts.com. All Rights Reserved.