- Last Tournament Champ

You are here:    Home » Discussion Forums
Search:  

Forum Areas > General Forums > Feedback > Bonus Advantage to New Players

Post Reply   Page 1 of 1

# 1  
2008-08-17 10:35:07

Bonus Advantage to new players

Please don't view this as a complaint, I love this web site and give kudos to the programers and rule makers and think they are doing a very good job of providing a great web site!
Having said that, I feel guilty for my high score in the "Ladder".
I have read all the posts on the thread titled "poor cindy" and I must protest the implied indictment of new players "takeing advantage" of the rule of the web site...
With no prejeduce or anamosity toward veteran players, I feel compelled to at least reply to the conversation of the Original players.
We (the newest Players) did not join this site to Cheat anyone. We joined in good faith and playing by the rules we do our best to get the best score as any natural human being would. Having said that, I think I am not alone in being a little embarrassed by my high score even though I broke no rule. If you don't like the system that is in place, blame the system, not the players!
Very honestly yours,
DamDave

# 2  
2008-08-17 15:52:16

Hey Damdave!

It is probably nothing personal. The veterans like myself have a tendancy to get protective of other veteran players, particularly ones who worked their butts off to get where they are now! I can see their point in their frustration. Do not worry yourself about it. We will survive and go on to make this site even better. One day you will be a vetran here and you will know how we sometimes feel! whether it is right or wrong!

Thanx!
Phreekshow

# 3  
2008-08-17 23:55:38

RE: Hey Damdave!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phreekshow
It is probably nothing personal. The veterans like myself have a tendancy to get protective of other veteran players, particularly ones who worked their butts off to get where they are now! I can see their point in their frustration. Do not worry yourself about it. We will survive and go on to make this site even better. One day you will be a vetran here and you will know how we sometimes feel! whether it is right or wrong!

Thanx!
Phreekshow

I am totally in agreement with the "Phreeky One". My sentiments exactly.

# 4  
2008-08-18 19:35:30

The Phreekster is right again !!!! (so what else is new?)

Phreeky one, I couldn't have said it better myself...............Touché !!!!........very well said.........Cindi

# 5  
2008-08-23 10:15:40

RE: Hey Damdave!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phreekshow

Thanx!
Phreekshow

Point taken!! But realistically can any web site survive by new players being even a little bit belittled for their achievments? Doesn't that kind of repell new players from participating in the web site???

Post Reply   Page 1 of 1

p.1   |   

Conditions of Use   |   Privacy policy   |   Disclaimer   |   Copyright    © 2005-2017 123facts.com. All Rights Reserved.