123facts.com - The Most Complete Trivia Game Site

Trivia Quizzes, Games, and Facts

Trivia Categories Forums About Us FAQ Contact Us
Username:  
Password:
Register   My 123Facts


Trivia Quiz Categories
Animals
Brain Teasers
Celebrities
Entertainment
For Kids
General
Geography
History
Hobbies
Humanities
Literature
Movies
Music
People
Religion & Faith
Science & Technology
Sports
Television
Video Games
World

List all trivia quiz categories

More Trivia Fun
New Quizzes
Popular Recent Quizzes
Most Highly Rated Quizzes
   
Write a Quiz

Monthly Tournament
Today's Easy Trivia
Today's Hard Trivia
Easy Hourly Trivia
Hard Hourly Trivia

Trivia Facts
Browse Trivia Facts
Submit a Trivia Fact

Statistics
View Hall of Fame

Website
- Who's online?
504 playing now

- Quizzes served
5,796,536

Players
- Most points

- Registered members
40762

- Just registered!

Teams
- Most points

Quiz Of The Day
- Tournament Leader

- Last Tournament Champ

You are here:    Home » Discussion Forums
Search:  

Forum Areas > General Forums > Movie & Television Talk > Batman Mania


Post Reply   Page 1 of 2

  # 1  
2008-07-20 16:36:10
 
Join Date: 2006-10-08
Batman mania!

Since their is SO much buzz surrounding the new Batman film "The Dark Knight" my next quizzes will all be Batman related. look for my The Joker, The Villains of Batman, The Dark Knight, Two-Face and Batman and the actors who played him, quizzes! I hope that you all enjoy!


Phreekshow
P.S. The film The dark knight was amazing!

Reply With Quote

  # 2  
2008-07-20 20:18:28
 
Join Date: 2006-12-02
RE: Batman mania!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phreekshow
Since their is SO much buzz surrounding the new Batman film "The Dark Knight" my next quizzes will all be Batman related. look for my The Joker, The Villains of Batman, The Dark Knight, Two-Face and Batman and the actors who played him, quizzes! I hope that you all enjoy!


Phreekshow
P.S. The film The dark knight was amazing!


Wow, Ron's so torqued, he didn't even do a "My Next Quiz". Laughing

Reply With Quote

  # 3  
2008-07-21 08:04:34
 
Join Date: 2005-11-24
I have never seen a Batman movie in my life.

Batman is to me like music is to Phreekshow. I have zero desire to see any of them, I have never seen a Planet of the Apes movie, a Godzilla movie or Star Wars for that matter. Is that wrong?

Reply With Quote

  # 4  
2008-07-21 20:36:50
 
Join Date: 2007-11-02
RE: I have never seen a Batman movie in my life.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanitation
Batman is to me like music is to Phreekshow. I have zero desire to see any of them, I have never seen a Planet of the Apes movie, a Godzilla movie or Star Wars for that matter. Is that wrong?


I loved the new batman movie. It is a must see. Not better than star wars though Very Happy

Reply With Quote

  # 5  
2008-07-22 19:25:37
 
Join Date: 2006-10-08

Yes Sanitation VERY wrong! These are all parts of my very fabric and being. Sci-Fi, Horror and fantasy are my bread and butter! I also love B-Movies, yes the films that you can see strings on the ufo's those are my faves! I have seen nearly EVERY sci-fi film made in the 50's and the ones that I have't I am working on finding! But Anthony no bodies perfect and perhaps you should sit down and watch one of these films. You might like it!



LOL friend!

Reply With Quote

  # 6  
2008-07-22 23:16:22
 
Join Date: 2005-11-24
I would definitely consider this Ron........................

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phreekshow
Yes Sanitation VERY wrong! These are all parts of my very fabric and being. Sci-Fi, Horror and fantasy are my bread and butter! I also love B-Movies, yes the films that you can see strings on the ufo's those are my faves! I have seen nearly EVERY sci-fi film made in the 50's and the ones that I have't I am working on finding! But Anthony no bodies perfect and perhaps you should sit down and watch one of these films. You might like it!



LOL friend!


after you sit down with me and watch old footage of "Don Kirshner's Rock Concert" from 1973. Smile I really don't like stuff like that. Everybody does, I just never got into it. I have seen some stuff but I can't ever seem to finish anything. I am definitely not that "Sci-fi Guy". Like I said, you watch some Don Kirchner and then maybe I will rock some "Planet of the Apes". Wink

Reply With Quote

  # 7  
2008-07-24 18:48:19
 
Join Date: 2006-10-08
RE: I would definitely consider this Ron........................

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanitation
after you sit down with me and watch old footage of "Don Kirshner's Rock Concert" from 1973. Smile I really don't like stuff like that. Everybody does, I just never got into it. I have seen some stuff but I can't ever seem to finish anything. I am definitely not that "Sci-fi Guy". Like I said, you watch some Don Kirchner and then maybe I will rock some "Planet of the Apes". Wink


I just might do that! But instead I would want you to watch just one episode of the original Battlestar Galactica! By the way I was born in 1973. You are showing your age!

Reply With Quote

  # 8  
2008-07-24 20:32:21
 
Join Date: 2006-12-02
RE: RE: I would definitely consider this Ron........................

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phreekshow
I just might do that! But instead I would want you to watch just one episode of the original Battlestar Galactica! By the way I was born in 1973. You are showing your age!


Hey... let's watch that talk now. Razz
I gotta stick up for those of us born before The Beatles broke up. Laughing

Reply With Quote

  # 9  
2008-07-24 22:02:16
 
Join Date: 2005-11-24
RE: RE: RE: I would definitely consider this Ron........................

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustSomeGuy
Hey... let's watch that talk now. Razz
I gotta stick up for those of us born before The Beatles broke up. Laughing


Damn, you were born before the "White Album" !!!! I was born before "Woodstock", but after the Manson Family murders, ain't that something? The scary part about it is that they are only 6 days apart. Ron might be right, I am definitely showing my age. 1973 for the Phreekster, I thought that you were a little older. Only 5 when "Diff'rent Strokes" hit the airwaves? Now I see why you liked "Webster". Battlestar Gallactica huh ? I will do that.

Reply With Quote

  # 10  
2008-07-25 09:10:58
 
Join Date: 2006-10-08
I am feeling SOOOOOOOOO Young!

Wow it is like I am a kid again!!!!!!!! Very Happy

Reply With Quote

Post Reply   Page 1 of 2

p.1   |    p.2   |    Next >>    Last >|


















 
 
Conditions of Use   |   Privacy policy   |   Disclaimer   |   Copyright    © 2005-2017 123facts.com. All Rights Reserved.