- Last Tournament Champ

You are here:    Home » Discussion Forums
Search:  

Forum Areas > General Forums > Movie & Television Talk > Batman Mania

Post Reply   Page 1 of 2

# 1  
2008-07-20 16:36:10

Batman mania!

Since their is SO much buzz surrounding the new Batman film "The Dark Knight" my next quizzes will all be Batman related. look for my The Joker, The Villains of Batman, The Dark Knight, Two-Face and Batman and the actors who played him, quizzes! I hope that you all enjoy!

Phreekshow
P.S. The film The dark knight was amazing!

# 2  
2008-07-20 20:18:28

RE: Batman mania!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phreekshow
Since their is SO much buzz surrounding the new Batman film "The Dark Knight" my next quizzes will all be Batman related. look for my The Joker, The Villains of Batman, The Dark Knight, Two-Face and Batman and the actors who played him, quizzes! I hope that you all enjoy!

Phreekshow
P.S. The film The dark knight was amazing!

Wow, Ron's so torqued, he didn't even do a "My Next Quiz". Laughing

# 3  
2008-07-21 08:04:34

I have never seen a Batman movie in my life.

Batman is to me like music is to Phreekshow. I have zero desire to see any of them, I have never seen a Planet of the Apes movie, a Godzilla movie or Star Wars for that matter. Is that wrong?

# 4  
2008-07-21 20:36:50

RE: I have never seen a Batman movie in my life.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanitation
Batman is to me like music is to Phreekshow. I have zero desire to see any of them, I have never seen a Planet of the Apes movie, a Godzilla movie or Star Wars for that matter. Is that wrong?

I loved the new batman movie. It is a must see. Not better than star wars though Very Happy

# 5  
2008-07-22 19:25:37

Yes Sanitation VERY wrong! These are all parts of my very fabric and being. Sci-Fi, Horror and fantasy are my bread and butter! I also love B-Movies, yes the films that you can see strings on the ufo's those are my faves! I have seen nearly EVERY sci-fi film made in the 50's and the ones that I have't I am working on finding! But Anthony no bodies perfect and perhaps you should sit down and watch one of these films. You might like it!

LOL friend!

# 6  
2008-07-22 23:16:22

I would definitely consider this Ron........................

Quote:
Yes Sanitation VERY wrong! These are all parts of my very fabric and being. Sci-Fi, Horror and fantasy are my bread and butter! I also love B-Movies, yes the films that you can see strings on the ufo's those are my faves! I have seen nearly EVERY sci-fi film made in the 50's and the ones that I have't I am working on finding! But Anthony no bodies perfect and perhaps you should sit down and watch one of these films. You might like it!

LOL friend!

after you sit down with me and watch old footage of "Don Kirshner's Rock Concert" from 1973. Smile I really don't like stuff like that. Everybody does, I just never got into it. I have seen some stuff but I can't ever seem to finish anything. I am definitely not that "Sci-fi Guy". Like I said, you watch some Don Kirchner and then maybe I will rock some "Planet of the Apes". Wink

# 7  
2008-07-24 18:48:19

RE: I would definitely consider this Ron........................

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanitation
after you sit down with me and watch old footage of "Don Kirshner's Rock Concert" from 1973. Smile I really don't like stuff like that. Everybody does, I just never got into it. I have seen some stuff but I can't ever seem to finish anything. I am definitely not that "Sci-fi Guy". Like I said, you watch some Don Kirchner and then maybe I will rock some "Planet of the Apes". Wink

I just might do that! But instead I would want you to watch just one episode of the original Battlestar Galactica! By the way I was born in 1973. You are showing your age!

# 8  
2008-07-24 20:32:21

RE: RE: I would definitely consider this Ron........................

Quote:
I just might do that! But instead I would want you to watch just one episode of the original Battlestar Galactica! By the way I was born in 1973. You are showing your age!

Hey... let's watch that talk now. Razz
I gotta stick up for those of us born before The Beatles broke up. Laughing

# 9  
2008-07-24 22:02:16

RE: RE: RE: I would definitely consider this Ron........................

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustSomeGuy
Hey... let's watch that talk now. Razz
I gotta stick up for those of us born before The Beatles broke up. Laughing

Damn, you were born before the "White Album" !!!! I was born before "Woodstock", but after the Manson Family murders, ain't that something? The scary part about it is that they are only 6 days apart. Ron might be right, I am definitely showing my age. 1973 for the Phreekster, I thought that you were a little older. Only 5 when "Diff'rent Strokes" hit the airwaves? Now I see why you liked "Webster". Battlestar Gallactica huh ? I will do that.

# 10  
2008-07-25 09:10:58

I am feeling SOOOOOOOOO Young!

Wow it is like I am a kid again!!!!!!!! Very Happy

Post Reply   Page 1 of 2

p.1   |    p.2   |    Next >>    Last >|

Conditions of Use   |   Privacy policy   |   Disclaimer   |   Copyright    © 2005-2017 123facts.com. All Rights Reserved.