- Just registered!

Teams
- Most points

Quiz Of The Day
- Tournament Leader

- Last Tournament Champ

You are here:    Home » Discussion Forums
Search:  

Forum Areas > Team Forums > Cat Lovers > Art Elias Wins Second Prize a...

You cannot currently post here   Page 1 of 1

# 1  
2006-06-11 06:56:24

Art Elias wins second prize at the Prize Game.

My friend and fellow team member Art Elias( Sailor), has won the second prize at the Prize Game, closed on May 29th,2006. The player from Louisville, Kentucky, had 14 questions right, out of 20, in a timespan of 259 seconds. Having amassed 1141points, he ranked second, this excellent result made him win the second prize, a 6 months Royal Gold membership. Well done, Art Elias! First prize was for player mil, a girl who s not member of a team. She answered 16 questions correctly, in 343 seconds, scoring 1257 points. Third and last prize was for player Phil, from the New York s Strongest Team. I had 6 questions right, in 379 seconds, which earned me a total of 263 points. I ranked 113th, out of 135 contestants. It s the first time, since I ve been appointed team leader, last February, that a fellow team member has won a prize. Theme of the Prize Game was Memorial Day, a topic of which I know very little. Once again, congratulations, Sailor! I congratulate the two other winners also, on their prizes. I look forward, to entering next Prize Game. Hoping, that as many fellow team members and other players will enter the game too. Wink I am Catman. Long live the Cat Lovers Team, the team for ailurophiliacs, or cat lovers. Ailurophilia rules. Meow!

You cannot currently post here   Page 1 of 1

p.1   |   

Conditions of Use   |   Privacy policy   |   Disclaimer   |   Copyright    © 2005-2017 123facts.com. All Rights Reserved.