- Just registered!

Teams
- Most points

Quiz Of The Day
- Tournament Leader

- Last Tournament Champ

You are here:    Home » Discussion Forums
Search:  

Forum Areas > General Forums > Movie & Television Talk > Any Lost Fans out There

Post Reply   Page 1 of 1

# 1  
2008-03-02 04:43:05

Any "Lost" fans out there ?

I'm a huge fan, so if anyone wants to talk about the show,
and maybe share some theories on future episodes, just
add a post. Smile
JSG

# 2  
2008-03-08 09:02:12

I love it!

I love the show but cannot formulate any theories because the entire show is just there to make our heads explode! If we try to guess what will happen then it will probably be the opposite! Confused

# 3  
2008-03-08 14:06:53

RE: I love it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phreekshow
I love the show but cannot formulate any theories because the entire show is just there to make our heads explode! If we try to guess what will happen then it will probably be the opposite! Confused

You summed that up quite nicely.
As good as it is, you can never be ahead of those writers.
All logic is completely wasted on Lost.
So... that being said, any guesses as to who's on the ship.
I would guess Michael, but isn't that just too easy for that show ?

# 4  
2008-03-10 16:29:22

I'm hoping for Gilligan and the Skipper! Very Happy

# 5  
2008-05-31 16:35:06

Season Finale

Huge fan of "Lost" here, haven't missed an episode yet. The season finale once again lived up to what I've come to expect from the show. Some answers revealed, BUT...many more questions about the unknown again. I'm just glad they finally showed who was in the damn coffin!!!! Thought that would make it 2 seasons in a row w/o knowing. NOW, how the hell did Locke get in that coffin? Guess will have to wait til next season. By the way, Kate aka "freckles" aka Evangeline Lilly.....YOWZA!

Question for you "Lost" fans....You think Jin really died?

# 6  
2008-05-31 17:52:08

RE: Season Finale

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksumadness
Huge fan of "Lost" here, haven't missed an episode yet. The season finale once again lived up to what I've come to expect from the show. Some answers revealed, BUT...many more questions about the unknown again. I'm just glad they finally showed who was in the damn coffin!!!! Thought that would make it 2 seasons in a row w/o knowing. NOW, how the hell did Locke get in that coffin? Guess will have to wait til next season. By the way, Kate aka "freckles" aka Evangeline Lilly.....YOWZA!

Question for you "Lost" fans....You think Jin really died?

First of all, let me second that YOWZA. Shocked And she can handle a pistol like Dirty Harry to boot.
I can't wait to find out how Locke got in the coffin. After all that guy's been through, I wanna see what the he** it took to kill him. Shocked
Did Jin die is an interesting question. (One of many posed in this finale) I've thought so many people were dead on this show, and thought so many wouldn't have been killed...
That being said, I think he's dead. Confused If the island wouldn't have been moved, I'd think he might have made it, but they're gonna have to come up with something really good to pull of a Jin reincarnation. Would I be surprised to see him alive?... Of course not. It is LOST. Very Happy

Post Reply   Page 1 of 1

p.1   |   

Conditions of Use   |   Privacy policy   |   Disclaimer   |   Copyright    © 2005-2017 123facts.com. All Rights Reserved.