- Last Tournament Champ

You are here:    Home » Discussion Forums
Search:  

Forum Areas > General Forums > Quiz Authors Meet > A Challenge

Post Reply   Page 1 of 1

# 1  
2008-03-25 15:41:22

A challenge!

This is a challenge to all quiz writers! I have a new idea! I am contemlpating creating a team focused exclusively on quiz writing! It would require the colaboration of ALL the best quiz authors on the site! It would require you to leave your current team. I feel that the whole team thing is OLD and stale. I would prefer to build a team focused on what truly makes this site great! Quiz writing! This is just an idea in it's brainstorming stage. I challenge all you quiz writers out there to give me feedback on this! It cannot work without everyone's cooperation! I am so over scoring points! I feel that I have proven myself on this site and it is time to evolve! Unfortunately there is no way to do this without leaving our current teams. I wish there was! So let me know what you think!

Thanx!
Phreekshow!

# 2  
2008-03-25 17:12:55

Why

How would a team of quiz writers benefit the site? Quizzes could be written without having a team of writers. The problem is that most quizzes are written by only a few writers and rankly, I'm about out of good ideas.

# 3  
2008-03-25 18:35:17

RE: A challenge!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phreekshow
This is a challenge to all quiz writers! I have a new idea! I am contemlpating creating a team focused exclusively on quiz writing! It would require the colaboration of ALL the best quiz authors on the site! It would require you to leave your current team. I feel that the whole team thing is OLD and stale. I would prefer to build a team focused on what truly makes this site great! Quiz writing! This is just an idea in it's brainstorming stage. I challenge all you quiz writers out there to give me feedback on this! It cannot work without everyone's cooperation! I am so over scoring points! I feel that I have proven myself on this site and it is time to evolve! Unfortunately there is no way to do this without leaving our current teams. I wish there was! So let me know what you think!

Thanx!
Phreekshow!

I can't leave my team!

# 4  
2008-03-26 08:14:42

RE: RE: A challenge!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaLpHaTnEgAm
I can't leave my team!

Who even says you'd be asked to be on the team, Ralphie????....................i'm sure i wouldn't be asked to be on it, either, it would be for the BEST quiz writers with the BEST idea, which isn't me !!!....................am i right on this one, phreekshow? and would this mean we couldn't take quizzes, just write them???.......................i don't completely get it yet, so clue me in, okay??

Cindi

# 5  
2008-03-26 16:40:24

RE: RE: RE: A challenge!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cindi657
Who even says you'd be asked to be on the team, Ralphie????....................i'm sure i wouldn't be asked to be on it, either, it would be for the BEST quiz writers with the BEST idea, which isn't me !!!....................am i right on this one, phreekshow? and would this mean we couldn't take quizzes, just write them???.......................i don't completely get it yet, so clue me in, okay??

Cindi

Wrong! You would definately have been asked! So would Ralphie! It is not necessarily the best quiz writers but the ones who actually contribute regularly!

# 6  
2008-03-26 16:42:12

RE: RE: RE: RE: A challenge!

Quote:
Wrong! You would definately have been asked! So would Ralphie! It is not necessarily the best quiz writers but the ones who actually contribute regularly!

P.S. You could take all the quizzes that you want! But I just felt it would be interesting to have all the quiz writers from this site together on one team! As for shimon being out of ideas, How could that be possible?

# 7  
2008-04-16 14:47:57

RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: A challenge!

Quote:
P.S. You could take all the quizzes that you want! But I just felt it would be interesting to have all the quiz writers from this site together on one team! As for shimon being out of ideas, How could that be possible?

Well I almost definetly would not be asked to be on the team. Just one thing I think about what about commiment we have to our own teams.

Post Reply   Page 1 of 1

p.1   |   

Conditions of Use   |   Privacy policy   |   Disclaimer   |   Copyright    © 2005-2017 123facts.com. All Rights Reserved.