If iOS users have Apple TV, Android users have Chromecast. With this tool, you can now play your Android games on your TV. All you need is a TV with an HDMI input and your Android phone or tablet. To start enjoying your Android games on TV, here's how you set-up Chromecast.
1. Set Chromecast on your TV first by plugging one end of a USB cable to a power supply and one end on your Chromecast. After that, plug your Chromecast on the HDMI outlet of your TV. For optimum performance, use only the cables and adapter that come in the box.
2. After that, you will be able to see the Chromecast home screen on your TV. If in case you do not see it, use the "Source" or "Input" button of your TV's remote control to change your input.
3. Next, make sure that both Chromecast and your Android device are both connected to the same Wi-Fi connection. For best results, you need to connect to a 2.4 GHz 802.11 b,g, or n Wi-Fi network.
4. On your Android phone or tablet, go to the Google Play Store. Download and install Chromecast. Your device should be running on the Android version 2.3 or higher; otherwise, you won't be able to download it.
5. Launch the Chromecast app and choose the type of device you want to set-up. Follow the prompt and once you're done, you will see your phone or tablet on TV.